Installation/Repair Propane Service Technician
- Must have gas piping installation and gas appliance installation experience.
- Must either have or be able to obtain a minimum class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement (Requires TSA background check).
- Must have and retain a clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment and continuous random drug and alcohol screen.
- Must be able to perform and complete a variety of different job duties in a variety of different work environments.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work by yourself.
- Competitive wages, (depends on applicant's qualifications)
- Health Insurance wage benefit.
- Clothing and cell phone wage benefit.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid sick leave and vacation.
- Typical work hours are Monday thru Thursday from 7:00A.M. to 5:00P.M.
- No mask or vaccine requirements.
We are a small growing local propane company that believes in providing great customer service throughout northeastern Wyoming. We are looking for someone who genuinely would like to help grow and improve our services provided to the customer. Join an exciting career in the growing Propane industry.
Email Resume to: [email protected]