We are looking for a Solutions Consultant who will help us build long term relationships with clients, working proactively to understand our customers and build out the best possible solutions for their businesses.
For 30+ years Eagle Business Software has been leading the way for small to medium-sized enterprises to manage and grow their businesses. Our customers make things happen - from manufacturing to equipment sales/services to distribution - and our team is passionate about working alongside them through ERP software and professional services to help them grow and flourish.
Our culture is built on the foundation of Christian values and the conviction that the purpose of work is to bless others. We value service, teamwork, and community - we treat people with dignity and respect, which allows us to build strong partnerships with our customers, and to build an excellent work environment for our team members.
Today we serve hundreds of businesses throughout US and Canada with a team of over forty employees, and we're growing fast!
Gap, PA with possible remote options
As a Solutions Consultant you would:
- Work closely with new clients to evaluate their business processes and determine the best software configuration and training schedule to meet their business goals
- Learn and demonstrate an understanding of how our software can serve the variety of industries we work with
- Configure, install and upgrade software for new and existing clients
- Configure customer data files for imports
- Train new users in the software
- Collaborate with your team to leverage their skill sets and deliverable
- Communicate client feedback to product owners to promote continuous customer-focused improvement
We are looking for someone who is:
- Goal and service oriented
- Excited/able to learn
- Attentive to detail
- Adaptable and change-ready
- Able to communicate clearly
- Aptitude for technology
- Prior experience in operations, teaching, business, leadership or management environments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Position Contact: Kelsey Berends, HR Manager