Cenikor Foundation is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. Four Winds Recovery Center has recently joined Cenikor Foundation in its mission to serve the community in Farmington by opening a new withdrawal management and detoxification program! We are currently seeking Registered Nurses for full time, part time, and PRN positions. We are now offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for full time positions and $5,000 for part time positions.
Relocation packages are available to candidates who qualify.
Full Time: Monday - Friday 3p - 11p & Monday - Friday 11p - 7a
Part Time: Saturday - Sunday 7a - 7p & Saturday - Sunday 7p - 7a
PRN: As needed
The RN is responsible for working closely with nursing, program and clinical staff to provide health services and professional nursing care for all clients and assist with admissions process.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program
- Minimum of one (1) year nursing experience (preferred)
- SUD treatment experience (preferred)
- Experience providing care for individuals with alcohol and substance abuse, mental health and chemical dependency treatment (preferred)
- Experience with CMBHS or other electronic health record system (preferred)
- Current RN licensure (preferred)
- Current LPN licensure (required)
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid
- Drug Free Workplace
- Equal Opportunity Employer