Director of Sales
At Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations, our ultimate mission is Environmental Sustainability and Team Member Empowerment. We strive to be an industry leader in the Electronics Recycling & Data Security world, with a special focus on Integrity and Customer Service. Even more importantly, however, we believe our team is our most valuable resource, and seek to provide a work environment that is rewarding, engaging, and FUN! With an emphasis on personal growth and development, Dynamic is more than an employer, but a partner in the career development and life aspirations of our Team Members. Don’t just take our word for it, visit Dynamic Lifecycle Innovation’s Great Place to Work page to see what Team Members have to say.
Sound like a good fit for you? Read on about the Director of Sales! We may be a little biased, but we think you’re going to love it here.
Location: Onalaska, WI (if not local, must be willing to relocate within 60 days)
Compensation: $100,000 - $140,000 total compensation annually
Purpose & Summary: As the Director of Sales you will lead global sourcing of electronic scrap (e-scrap) with a focus on B2B (Business-to-Business) service and procurement. As a key member of the division’s leadership team, you will have influence over what matters most, our team members. As the ideal candidate, you are personally laser-aligned with Dynamic’s company purpose, mission, values and people practices, prioritizing people first in decision-making. You will serve as a leader that inspires others, celebrates wins, casts a clear vision and provides strong leadership and development for your team. Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing market strategies, discovering high value partners for Dynamic, determining pricing structures & terms, negotiating contracts, providing customer service, direct sales and business development with high potential customers.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Embodying and evangelizing the company’s mission and core values.
- Lead direct and indirect sales teams sourcing e-scrap, ITAD companies, metals, and related materials.
- Manage targets, sales pipelines and customer service.
- Coaching, mentoring, developing, and empowering direct reports.
- Building diverse and high performing work teams.
- Develop and implement go-to-market global sourcing strategies by product and geography.
- Identify high value partners and revenue streams.
- Coordination with operations for processing.
- Implement system of analytical sales processes.
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline current processes for increased efficiency.
- Develop, document, and enforce sales policies, standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Build strategic relationship with marketing for lead generation and sales pipeline improvement.
- Forecasting and predicting revenue.
- Budget/financial planning.
- Manage pipeline metrics – aging, conversion rates, and market share – heat maps.
- Understand margin on all customers and products.
- Identify opportunities to improve and manage margin.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Compile and review regular sales reports and provide information to team and peers.
Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field along with at least five years of experience with sales and sales management. We will also consider additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree. Other qualifications include:
- Knowledge and success with Business-to-Business (B2B) sales.
- Experience with market development, sales strategy development, and sales leadership.
- Understanding of financial analysis, and general business acumen.
- Experienced in cross-selling, and connection of sales and marketing.
- Skilled problem solver with a strong sense of urgency and tenacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Innovative and effective leadership skills.
- Skilled in people and performance management.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Skilled in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Proven analytical sales process development as well as strategic planning, change management, and sales training.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Entrepreneurial thought leader.
- Ability to direct workflow, and thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
- Travel 25-30%.
Outstanding candidates may possess these additional bonus qualifications:
- Experienced Sales Director
- Experienced international sales
- E-Scrap and/or related metal scrap sourcing
- Analytical sales process development
- Salesforce CRM skills
Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations strives to be an employer who stands out from the crowd, and we believe differences that make us unique should be celebrated on an individual level as well. We are proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifier.