We are looking for a motivated HVAC Service Technician that will focus in residential and commercial service and repair work. This will include basic residential and commercial HVAC repairs, diagnostics, replacements, and maintenance. 1-800-Plumber +Air & Electric is very customer focused in providing a high-quality customer experience for each of our customers.
Our team members have the opportunity to earn the top pay in the area, as well as paid on-the-job training throughout the year. The ideal candidate must be a team player but also be able to work independently. This position requires a friendly and positive attitude toward our customers and co-workers.
- Must have a current driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass Pre and Post employment drug screenings.
- MUST have experience in light commercial and restaurant freezer/refrigeration equipment, ice makers, refrigerants operations and processes.
- Diagnoses HVAC, refrigeration and/or electrical system through observation, testing and setup.
- Disassembles and reassembles commercial or residential equipment to perform trouble shooting and preventive maintenance.
- Operates hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system.
- Explains the issue and work and work to be performed and completed to the customer. Provides a timeline and explain any wait times.
- Perform routine maintenance and filter changes on equipment in accordance with the customer agreement.
- Maintain an inventory and keep the service vehicle supplied with the appropriate stock required.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Build and maintain relationships with our clients.