Work for a Company that Believes in & Supports YOU! 3 Reasons HVAC Techs Love Working for Us!
1-800-Plumber +Air & Electric is looking for a hard driven career focused HVAC Service Tech. An HVAC Service Tech that will bring their knowledge and combine it with 1-800-Plumber +Air & Electric values of honesty and integrity to create an exceptional experience for our customers.
Why You Want To Work For Us!!!!!
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday*
- Company vehicle*
- Local work, home every night
- $100 Boot Certificate (Cavenders, Red Wing or Work Boot)
- Tool Account*
- Business cards*
- Amex Card
- Company Phone or $10 week paid to you for your personal use of your phone
- Provide uniforms
- Profit Sharing
- Gold’s Gym Membership (add family for only $2.50 a week)
- Family environment
- Weekly team meetings
- Discounted services as an employee
- Free Classic Homeguard membership
- IN HOUSE ICE CREAM MACHINE!!!!!!!!
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!!! In fact, we operate this company using the “TRIPLE WIN” model…
3 Reasons You’ll LOVE Working for Us…
- Our employees must win!
- Our customers must win!
- Our company must win!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
- Great money $$$$$$
- Great benefits****
- Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we’re looking for future managers!)
- Continual training & education!
- And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
The HVAC Technician will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of heating and cooling systems in residential buildings.
Technicians will primarily respond to service calls, but will also do planned maintenance and/or installation as needed.
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid sick/Snow days
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- Paid continued education
- Birthday off with pay
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please, please, please apply. I would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.