At Panza®, we are looking for a highly driven individual with a mentality that excels in business development and relationship building. This role will support a world class 2X INC Magazine 5000 winner International IT Consulting Organization, an outsourcing startup, and an internal holding corporation that manages a group of companies across five countries. This role is client facing, involves achieving new business & giving presentations in meetings. Job is 100% full-time and REMOTE but must be in North America (Canada, Mexico, or U.S.).
Job Title: QA Engineer
The QA Engineer will lead all phases of the Development Life Cycle from requirements and technical design establishment, planning, Sprint meeting management, project execution and release. The ideal person is hands-on technical when needed within Java back-end development deployment, release and QA tasks and is able to manage stakeholder relationships within both the technology and business units.
- Assist in test estimation, test planning, test execution, defect management, and pre-production testing; plan and build automation assets in accordance with the Test Automation Strategy.
- Develop standards and best practices focusing on UAT / SIT automation.
- Collaborate with engineering team members in all aspects of the automation development process from requirements gathering through iterative develop-and-test cycles.
- Lead and mentor testing team leads and architects in leveraging framework components.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic guidance for multiple projects in the areas of quality and testing understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Work with technical teams, customers and upper management to produce project documents and understand customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigate and assist with customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing defects, and creating and managing defect reports.
- Work with deployments team, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
Required Experience & Education:
- Must be US Citizen with Bachelor’s degree
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 3-4+ years’ of experience as a QA engineer in test, 2+ years within automation
- Must have experience with automation testing tools (Selenium, Cucmber, etc.)
- Experience in testing/automating at all layers: unit, component, DB, API, UI, etc.
- Strong understanding of the following: REST, Reporting standards and frameworks, Java, C#, Selenium, JIRA, Xray plugin for JIRA, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience in defining governance framework, review standards, and environment-based testing plan integrated with CI/CD