Who We Are:
New Cinema Project is a multi-company cinematographic production venture. Our main mission is to become the point of reference for multimedia projects. We want to be the one you think of when you need to create movies that turn a profit. Not only that but we want to offer a great place for people to work. If you need a workplace where your competence will be the only thing that matters, and serious entrepreneurship is applied to arts: this is the place you’re looking for.
What We're Looking For:
We have both B2C and B2B operations: this ad is for the B2C operations.
B2C operations consist in charting marketing strategies with which to sell tickets for our movies - be it digital release (streaming) or legacy (e.g. Movie theaters).
There’s many projects for many different audiences: if you’re good at B2C, there’s going to be the project for you.
B2B operations are, instead, about selling our movies to cinematographic distributions: if you’re more proficient in B2B, please refer to that ad.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capacity to set up marketing campaigns to sell tickets for online streaming.
- Competent in the English language (spoken and written).
- Remote work operational.
- Capacity to work with ROI as KPI.
- Ability to analyze a film product and propose a go-to-market plan.
- Experience with customer segmentation and execution of marketing strategy.
- Expert at evaluating the economic efficacy of marketing spend and sustainability of your campaign.
- Full-time possibility after successful freelancing
- A successful candidate will propose their own marketing budget, stipend, and remuneration structure (ex. marketer makes 5% of the movie profits).