Grading foreman / Pipe foreman / Superintendent for a large civil site work company * needed ASAP! *Great opportunity with a well established company!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Well established company that is always booked out 6 months to a year
- Over 30 Superintendents and growing
- Competitive pay as well as production bonuses
- Great health benefits including vision and dental
- 401K as well as a 401K match up to so much a year
- A company that prefers to promote from within
- Lots of OT
Foreman and Superintendent requirements:
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be a fine grade dozer operator / excavator operator
- Needs to be capable of shooting grades, figuring percentages on pipe and setting grades for boxes and ditches
- Should have strong leadership ability and be able to communicate effectively with project managers, engineers, owners etc.
- Foreman should be able to run a job independently when the Superintendent is absent
DON'T WAIT, APPLY TODAY! Pay is based on experience and position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year