We specialize in enterprise level IT security and support for small businesses to leverage technology and drive company success. Due to our continuous growth, we are adding a full-time Business Development Executive.
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with strategic business insight and natural sales instinct with a proven track record of success with small businesses. The Business Development Executive will lay the foundation of this sales effort through prospecting small business owners and promoting the value of quality IT solutions for their business. This position will work collaboratively with the Anderson Technologies’ technical team to cultivate creative solutions for individual businesses. The selected candidate must possess the core competencies and behaviors of a trusted advisor including: business acumen, solution-based selling, driving results, customer focus, resilience, interpersonal communication, and presentation skills.
- Grow monthly IT managed services reoccurring revenue
- Identify, contact, listen to, qualify, and close potential customers
- Prospecting to include: cold calling, utilizing referral partnerships, network through business relationships and events with client and network, utilizing LinkedIn etc.
- Build a referral network and meet with referral partners (strategic relationship meetings) monthly
- Establish multiple leads within a company
- Work with Technical Project Managers and Client Success Managers to determine and review best IT solutions with potential customers and document their feedback
- Create verbal proposals with customers and follow up with a formal proposal for their signature.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of B2B technology sales experience
- Experience building a territory, qualifying prospects, and generating quotes
- Commitment/desire to meet individual and company goals and targets
- Solutions based selling or Sandler Sales Methodologies
- Expresses company core values: integrity, initiative, respect, dedication, team-oriented, dependable, and client focused
- Comfortable with technical sales and IT
- Strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle conflict and objections with a levelheaded approach
- Ability to build rapport and develop strategic relationships
- Skilled in some form of CRM
- Healthcare Coverage
- 401K Retirement with 3% match
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Cross-functional training