Job Objective: The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for increasing customer satisfaction by managing and supporting customer service staff. This position will coach Customer Service Reps and provide them with appropriate training, tools and development. This position will also manage customer accounts and cover for staff when they are out of the office. The Supervisor will work with the Vice President to develop performance metrics for quality control and continuous improvement.
- Leads team to ensure the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing performance of a best-in-class Customer Service function for Trinity Surfaces..
- Designs and refines Customer Service onboarding training program to ensure a team of professional, technically astute, responsive, resourceful and caring customer service team.
- Provides performance feedback, coaching and development on a regular basis to all team members.
- Provides daily direction and communication to team members, ensuring that customer communications (email, phone) are addressed in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Ensures that everyone on the Customer Service team establishes and maintains professional, customer focused relationship with all sales reps and agents to further business development and stewardship of Trinity’s strategic objectives.
- Collaborates with other departments, as necessary, to resolve difficult issues or customer complaints.
- Ensures that open order reports and other management reports are reviewed weekly.
- Stimulates, encourages and follows up on employee professional development goals to ensure that employees are continuously learning and growing in their role and in service to our customers.
- Acts as Customer Service Representative for several customer accounts, serving as the main point of contact for these customers.
- Investigates and solves customer problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems, that have been escalated by the customer service team.
- Supports the uninterrupted workload of Customer Service Reps who are out of the office.
- Provides nurturing to customer relationships, building service and support to our contacts, customers and clients in a manner that adds perceived value.
- Ensures proper telephone coverage during all open hours of operation.
- Collaborates with the President to develop and report departmental performance metrics for continuous improvement.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Suggests methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers.
- Determines customer service requirements by analyzing metrics, conducting surveys and maintaining contact with customers.
- Ensures that all orders in the department are entered into the system and confirms sent to customer within 24 hours of receipt of order.
- Regularly reviews recorded telephone interaction of team members with the goal of increased accuracy, professionalism and customer service.
- Caring & Responsive: Embodies a caring and responsive attitude toward customers, clients and coworkers.
- Resourceful: Fully utilizes all resources available to perform job duties and inspire surface solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products (word, excel, outlook, etc.) required.
- Customer service phone experience required.
- Attention to detail.
- High degree of accuracy.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Experience in the flooring or construction industry highly preferred.
- Medical Insurance (Trinity pays 100% of your premium)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan (Trinity matches dollar for dollar on the first 3% and half on the next 2% up to 5% of your salary)
- Vacation (2 weeks after your first year, 3 weeks your fifth year)
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Wellness incentive programs with gym reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements