Cenikor is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Full-Time Clinical Intake Assessor for a remote position with a 1 day visitation to the Facility Support Center in Houston, TX.
The Clinical Intake Assessor is responsible for working within the utilization review and admissions team to screen potential admissions and determine an appropriate level of care for chemical dependency treatment. The Clinical Intake Assessor will ensure documentation and compliance within the admissions processes, financial processes, and Foundation policies.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Human Services, or related mental health field required
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in direct care within a chemical dependency or psychiatric facility.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in crisis intervention and/or case management services.
- One to Two years of experience in completing psychiatric and chemical dependency related evaluations within psychiatric or substance abuse facilities preferred
- LPC or LCSW required (New Mexico and Texas licensure preferred)
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER