Cenikor is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Part Time Training Coordinator for our Facility Support Center in Houston, TX.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for administration of the Learning Management System (Litmos LMS,) as well as the coordination and tracking of training events, new hires, and training compliance audits. This role is responsible for the integrity of all employee facing training documents and materials. As a key member of the training department, the training coordinator will also be involved with facilitation and delivery of training and will be an integral part of the success of training development.
This position reports to the Director of Training and is a part of our HR department.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 9a- 3p
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ experience in training coordination, adult learning or other similar experience required.
- Prior experience with substance use treatment, prevention and/or aftercare preferred.
- Prior experience with Litmos, Articulate, Zoom, Teams, and/or other LMS preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer