The counter sales employee provides outstanding customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying replacement and warranty parts, tracking and shipping parts.
Fundamental Position Functions:
- Works with a team to support multiple product lines represented by NAPA Auto Parts.
- Retains customer satisfaction by assisting customers with identifying parts, providing quotes and processing orders via phone, online, and walk-in.
- Maintains warehouse and show room inventory accuracy.
- Stocks Warehouse and Parts Department showroom with parts and supplies.
- Informs customers of any updates and service bulletins supplied by manufacturers.
- Fulfillment of sales orders, which includes, tracking, shipping, delivery (dispatch) and complete invoicing for processed orders.
- Shipping and receiving of freight for Parts Department related supplies and equipment.
- Accomplishes warranty administration on parts for all manufacturers.
- Executes freight claims for damaged goods.
Successful candidate for full time position should have:
1-3 years experience in the aftermarket auto parts industry is preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
A valid driver's license is required.
Must have an acceptable MVR.
You must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to meet business needs. A valid driver’s license is required.