Join the team of a leader in water treatment for 85 years! Our business is continually growing and our open position begins with delivery of bottled water, salt and other water treatment products to homes and businesses. Maintaining the warehouse and support for our service and installation team are part of the responsibilities. Historically, in our 42 years as a franchise owner, employee retention has not been affected seasonally or by economic downturn. We are a specialized industry that could be a career instead of just another job.
- Health Insurance (Medical/Eye/Dental)
- Simple IRA
- Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick
- Disability/Life insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Prepare and deliver all scheduled products (Salt, chemicals, bottled water, misc. other supplies) in an efficient, safe, and timely manner.
- Load and unload truck. Ensure that all material necessary for the day’s work is on the truck.
- Accurately and legibly complete all required documentation.
- Operate company vehicles, including forklift, safely and courteously always.
- Assist where needed with equipment installations and/or preparing equipment for install
- Know and follow company policies and procedures; identify need for and suggest change when appropriate.
- Communicate clearly and positively with customers, including legibly completing forms. Take appropriate and immediate action to resolve complaints.
- Seek opportunities for additional sales.
- Maintain open and positive communication with other employees and departments and provide assistance where possible to support company-wide goals to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Maintain a positive Culligan image.
- Actively support a positive team environment that is conducive to the efficient and effective “serving” of our customers, safeguard company assets.
- Take precautions to avoid accidents and ensure the safety of everyone.
- Safeguard company equipment and products, keeping track of materials delivered and returned.
- Assist/train other employees as requested.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention:
- Respond to customer requests/inquiries courteously and without delay.
- Always keep customer’s property secure, i.e. house, keys, security code, lockbox combination, and pets. Take steps to avoid damage to customer property.
- Ensure all equipment is set and operating properly. Notify customer or office if any maintenance is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle repetitive weight of 80 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and arrest-free driving record.
- Pass drug screening.
- Pass Department of Transportation physical when required.
- Complete assessment inventories
- Basic mechanical skills are a plus
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- Open to the possibility of learning the skills required for advancement to install or service positions as they become available.