StratTech Solutions is looking for a motivated, critical thinker to join the team as an IT Support Engineer. In this role, you will maintain the technical needs for a wide-array of organizations. No two days are ever the same.
- Competitive Pay
- Collaborative, free-thinking environment
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Access to Medical Insurance
- On-The-Job Training
- Career Development Opportunities
- Team Outings- having fun is part of our job
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide clients with exceptional service and support
- Resolve all assigned incidents and requests in a timely manner while providing proper communication to clients during the resolution process
- Troubleshoot issues related to client hardware and software
- Install, upgrade and maintain operating systems, computer software, hardware and peripherals
- Review and assess user needs; make recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels
- Local travel as required
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Computer Science or related field preferred
- In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years of experience in administration of desktop environments and workstations
- Experience in the following required: O365 product suite, MS Active Directory Services
- Experience in the following are preferred: Windows Server 2019, Ticketing Systems (ConnectWise, Kaseya, N-able, etc.) SonicWALL and Unifi Ubiquiti hardware
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problems solving skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service by answering questions, providing accurate information, and responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks from start to finish while keeping all stakeholders updated on progress.
- Work is typically performed in an office setting: sometimes it is the StratTech office where you will interact and collaborate with owners. Sometimes it is on a client site.
- We are a learning organization. You will learn on your own by researching and with your team by taking on new projects
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds because those servers can’t move themselves
- Pass pre-employment skills assessment
- Provide valid US work authorization documents
- Satisfactory results of per-employment background check
- Valid driver’s license