Foundry is a rapidly growing highly progressive startup focused on building a brand portfolio by acquiring brands built online. As operators who have first-hand experience launching, scaling and successfully exiting brands, our founding partners hold a deep understanding and respect for the work that goes into building a business. For Foundry, the acquisition of a brand is more than just a transaction. It's an on-going relationship and dedication to investing in and growing long-lasting brands that continue to enhance our customers lives.
Our team is our special sauce. We're a group of operators with grit and high integrity that are willing to take the hill. We are fully remote, which makes us all collaborative, self-advocating and highly resourceful. We all share the same singular mission to identify, acquire and invest in online consumer brands to profitably scale them. And while we are invested in building enduring brands, we are equally invested in the people who will make that happen.
As a Platform Integration Engineer you will contribute to the Foundry vision of growing great brands that enhance our customers lives. You will do this by contributing to the smooth and swift migration of our newly acquired brand's online data to the Foundry platform
As a key member of the Foundry tech team, you will be responsible for creating and owning the process of migrating newly acquired brands to the Foundry platform, which includes but is not limited to moving web presence, online assets and email addresses. Upon the acquisition of a new brand you'll work cross- functionally to understand each integration, assess the scope and define a schedule. In addition to assisting with migration, this role will also assist Foundry in managing its brand portfolio by helping construct and build an engine to bring visibility and automation to key business processes.
What You'll Need
Grit, integrity, willingness to work through challenges, question yourself and others and work quickly – our simplified values. Working in a fast paced start up is a rewarding but often times challenging experience. To succeed you'll need to be willing to take ownership of your successes and failures. When you fail, you adapt and learn. You need to be able to continue to push forward even when others would likely give up. You should be humble enough to learn new skills and confident enough to speak up. If this is how you'd describe yourself, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all of the qualifications below.
- 5+ Years as a front-end or back-end developer
- 2+ years of NetSuite administration and development work required (SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteBundler, etc.)
- Familiar with cloud computing technologies (SaaS, PaaS)
- Strong understanding of hosting and domain systems
- Experience with database technologies, especially PostgreSQL databases or other database solutions ( e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB)
- Familiarity with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with source code management systems like git.
- Ability to write clear and readable code, perform code reviews, organize code repositories, contribute towards CI/CD build processes, write unit/integration tests, and triage deployed code
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive salary + Equity
- Generous Benefits Package (PTO, health insurance, HSA/FSA plans, Dependent care FSA, 401(k) with match and more)
- Work where you are – 100% remote
- Flexible work environment with a company that values work/life balance
- Parental Leave
- Company that values diversity, inclusivity and maintaining a positive company culture
- Company that is passionate about employee growth and experience
- Phone and Internet Stipend
- Yearly home office allowance
Foundry is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. As such, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial/marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.