We are looking for a Junior Quotation Specialist to assist Sales and Customer Service Representatives and other employees in our company by providing customer quotations and order entry that result in profitable sales revenue. Understanding price structures from various factories and being able to identify mistakes is vital for creating proper quotation and sales support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare cost estimates of materials requested by Outside/Inside Sales, Customer Service and Distribution. Using in-house price lists or external factory quotes.
- Compile/organize bills of material, utilizing knowledge of products to be manufactured, compare competing manufacturers’ bills of material to determine the best solution for a customer.
- Compute cost and price estimates for materials using a variety of criteria, such as inventory availability, competitive position, price validity and other logistical considerations (freight, handling, etc.)
- Provide all estimates within time frame to requesting parties.
- Follow up on estimates to customers on a regular basis.
- Review and verify accuracy and completeness of orders based on customer and/or in-house requirements
- Process orders from Purchase orders to Invoicing
- Research questions and issues relating to orders and follow up as necessary
- Maintain constant communication with Customer Service and factory staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of work orders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Hich School Diploma / GED
- Experience with Windows computer system and MS Office Programs (Word and Excel)
- Minimum of 1 year of work in similar role
- Must read, write and understand the English language
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize work and to be able to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Accuracy and attention to details are important attributes for success in this position
2-4 years experience preferred, Previous quotation experience in the electrical distribution industry working with little supervision or direction
- Four-year degree preferred
At Stoller Inc. you will be surrounded with talented individuals who have a passion for what they do. For this position we offer sick leave, PTO, paid holidays and paid bereavement leave
Hourly: $ 15 / h
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
• Submit your resume and cover letter to HR@stollerinc.com
• Tell us when you are available and why you are interested in working with Stoller Inc.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.