- Self-motivated, self-starter
- High work ethic
- Well Organized
- Positive Attitude (Finds Solutions)
- Three years of specific related work experience
- Ability to travel up to 5-7 Days per Month (amount will vary based on efficiency of Candidate – less is encouraged)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Group presentation skills for public hearing presentations
Well established company started in 2004, specializing in Build-to-Suit, multi-unit rollout for major national Tenant’s.
We are seeking a professional to coordinate and manage design, entitlements and development of build-to-suit projects. This individual will act as the primary Owner’s representative and project team leader. Individual will be provided administrative support.
Specific responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Development process of new build-to-suit opportunities. (40%)
- Due Diligence Specific Tasks
- Work with Due Diligence Consultants to Verify Municipal Processes, Fees & Timelines
- Prepare Site-Issues Report Identifying All Items/Anomalies Related to Project; Assess Budget & Time
- Manage comprehensive project schedules that meet obligations to Tenant (Templates Provided)
- Manage Phase I, Geotech and ALTA Survey
- Development Specific Tasks
- Work with Upper Management on go/no-go decisions.
- Coordinate with Client for approval of all designs
- Constant monitoring of budgets; Bring budget issues to the attention of Upper Management.
- Milestone management: ensuring dates are met once committed to Clients.
- Responsible for the Design & Permitting process of new build-to-suit projects. (40%)
- Manage pre-established design consultants: Civil, Architectural, Structural, MEP
- Review designs for accuracy
- Manage franchise utilities (power, data, gas) and ensure coordination for on time delivery during construction.
- Make presentations to Planning & Zoning and Council Meetings for projects assigned.
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with vendors along with internal and external customers (Legal, Accounting, Upper Management, Design Team, Environmental, Geotechnical, project specific Consultants, etc).
- Weekly milestone tracking and team meetings. (20%)
- Other Duties as requested.
A competitive salary and performance bonus is being offered. Health insurance, dental and vision provided employee only 100%. Cell phone stipend also provided. The position will report to the Sr. Managing Director, who reports d