slashBlue is an Information Technology company that has rapidly expanded over the past two and half years and is looking for a systems administrator for our Managed Services practice to perform proactive service duties and assist our support team to resolve issues for good in order to help our clients save time and work with greater joy.
slashBlue provides IT solutions through C-suite consulting and CTO advisory, technology selection and deployment, and adoption of and migration to managed services. slashBlue serves its customers by providing solutions and support that save time, elevate productivity, and increase their clients' joy. slashBlue seeks to understand each client's goals to help them apply the right technology to accomplish their purpose. Across the Twin Cities and beyond, slashBlue has helped transform and support growth for clients in multiple industries, including senior care, architecture and engineering, and professional services.
The slashBlue Difference
Under the key belief that purpose is the mother of invention, slashBlue strives to equip clients to strategically leverage technology to accomplish their purpose. At the heart of the company is a desire to glorify God by equipping each person served to experience greater joy and purpose in their work. slashBlue is passionate about their mission, and they do their best work with clients whose mission aligns with theirs. We don't merely want to do great technical work but also have a transformative effect on our client's work culture.
The ideal person for this position will have proven experience as a systems administrator, or similar, role.
- Love the vision of slashBlue
- Proven results working with more technically-complex users
- Track record supporting more complex end-user hardware, software, and networks
- Skilled in using data analysis and metrics to drive results
- Ability to stay calm, positive, and drama-free in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to delight customers
- Demonstrated capability to contribute in a remote environment
- Excited to apply Christian principles in a family-oriented and gospel-friendly workplace
- Love serving some of the best clients in the world
We love meaningful work. Meaningful work with joy is essential to everything we do.
- Provide technical expertise in the support of client end-user hardware, software, and network systems
- Provide successful completion of assigned proactive monitoring, preventative maintenance, and project tasks
- Assist in creation of accurate system diagrams & workflow maps for supported client systems
Technology Resolution Expertise:
- Provide client direction, knowledge, and efforts to solve & prevent repeat client technical issues & problems
- Provide clear communication and expectations with clients to ensure resolution of all open issues
- Accurately diagnose and provide resolution or vendor escalation for complex technical problems
Product Specialist for our Service Catalog solutions:
- Assist client users with product features, questions, & concerns, communicating steps to address their needs
- Help maintain accurate inventory of clients’ installed assets (hardware and software) & purchased services
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for our internal knowledge base
Managed Services Improvements:
- Implement ideas & automation to help streamline current Help Desk processes and support systems
- Assist in production-readiness validation for new Service Catalog solutions from our Development team
- Assist in identifying ongoing and future technology needs for our clients alongside the team
*Reports to Manager of Client Success*