Check out this exciting opportunity to be on VibrantCare’s Industrial Athletic Training team!
VibrantCare is looking for an outgoing, reliable and experienced athletic trainer that has a passion to work in a unique industrial setting. This position is a mobile position where you will drive a high top van equipped to treat patients at our client’s various worksites. Postiions available in both the Sacramento and Stockton areas.
Current shift needs: Full Time: Monday through Friday from 7a-4p or 9a-6p
Spanish speaker preferred, but not required
Valid Driver’s license and additional motor vehicle screen required
· Develop early intervention and preventative programs.
· Utilize and offer educational services to employees to reduce worker injuries.
· Advocate appropriate ergonomic and body mechanic changes needed for worker safety thru job coaching.
· Assists, as part of the onsite customer’s Safety Committee management team, in strategic planning and implementation of worker safety programs.
· Establish rapport with onsite managers and operators to enhance employee compliance with preventative measures to reduce worker injuries.
· Consult with operations managers to verify status of injured workers on modified duty.
· Modifies intervention procedures as indicated by patient response within limits of specified first aide and OSHA guidelines. Reports verbally and in writing such modifications to the licensed physical therapist, occupational health professional or safety professional onsite.
· Documents patient response to interventions on the training log and tracks appropriate metrics identified by Onsite customer.
· Assures the employee is referred to the medical clinic at the appropriate intervals based on ATC practice act.*
· Establishes and maintains preventions or intervention files for each employee seeking services in the Wellness Center including nature of the complaint, objective findings, recommended intervention and follow-up recommendations; reports all pertinent findings to the occupational health team or safety manager as directed by the onsite model.
· Determines the successfulness of prevention programs and adapt as necessary.
· Administers proper athletic training techniques (wrapping and taping) to decrease risk of injury, as well as determines when such techniques are no longer necessary.*
· Assists the physician and safety manage in determining when a symptomatic employee can safely return to work.*
· Assists safety team and managers establish specific conditioning exercises and programs to promote, perform and reduce the likeliness of injury.
* Subject to limitations imposed by state and/or local law.